Here is a great opportunity to master agile project management while preparing for your PMP credential. We have been using agile project management to manage our classroom training for more than three years successfully, and now we are delivering our online training programs also using the agile tools, especially sprint planning, sprinting, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Your PMP preparation is managed as a project, hence have definite start and end dates.
- The scope covers till your writing the PMP examination, hence better probability of success.
- The course is divided into iterations (sprints). The duration of the iterations are decided by the instructor and the participant based on the number of hours the participant can spend for this course per week.
- At the beginning of every sprint, the instructor explains the scope of work for the sprint, explains the key concepts to the participant.
- During the sprint, participants are required to complete assignments in the form of reading and open book learning tests.
- Upon completion of every sprint, the instructor and the participants review the progress made during the sprint.
- Performs the sprint planning for the subsequent sprint.
For a person who can commit 10 hours of study time per week ( 1 hour per working day (Monday to Friday, and 5 hours during the weekends), the course can be completed in four weeks time.
Upon completion of the course, the participants will receive two certificates from the Project Management Research Institute;
- ‘Introduction to agile project management using scrum’ certificate
- Pmdistilled PMP preparatory course certificate with 35 contact hours
For more information contact us