Frequently asked questions about PMP certification
- Will I get a 35 contact hours certificate at the end of the course, which can be used while applying for PMP exam? Ans : Yes. Upon successful completion of all the quizzes with not less than 80% (multiple attempts allowed), you will be provided with the 35 contact hours course completion certificate issued by the Project Management Research Institute.
- What are the products / services included in the course?
- Video lessons
- PMdistilled guide – crisp and clear reference material
- Practice questions
- Doubt clarification meetings with the mentor based on need
- Whats app chat support
3. Do I need to refer to any other material?. By and large, the material provided by us is sufficient for preparation. It is useful to have PMBOK 7 & 6 as reference material (no need to study them sequentially)
4. What is the typical duration of the course?. The duration of the course can be decided by the participant. It takes approximately 50 hours of effort from the participants side to complete the course. If you can spend 5 hours / week, the course can be completed in 10 weeks. If you can devote 10 hours / week, then the course can be completed in 5 weeks.
5. Once I join the course, and then discontinue for some reasons, Will I be able to re-enter the course again?. Yes, you can re-enter within 1 year from the registration date.
6. If we are attending as a group, will there be a group pricing?. Yes. We can discuss it on a case to case basis.
7. How do I proceed with the registration?. Contact us, and express your interest in the course
8. Can I have a discussion with the mentor before joining the course?. Yes. Please click on the request for meeting link provided at the bottom of the page.
9. What are the key reasons for failure?. Click here