Are you a busy executive, who does not want to be locked in a classroom environment for three to five days, who wants to do things at your own pace and time, then you are more like me, and I have designed this PMP* online (mentoring) program exactly for you, after coaching more than 15,000 professionals during the last 10 years.
How is this course organized?
- The course will covers all the processes of the Project management body of knowledge (PMBOK*) by PMI, USA.
- The flow of the course is based on the natural progression of real life projects. This makes it easier for the participants to appreciate and remember the concepts learned very easily
- Highly experienced mentor guides you through the entire process with real life examples.
- The knowledge is imparted through several iterations of;
- Online meetings where the key concepts are explained
- Assignments to be completed (recorded videos to be watched, reading specific sections of PMBOK*)
- Doubt clarification sessions
- Exam pointers
- You will have to budget for at least 35 hours of online meetings with the instructor, and another 20 hours for assignments. The schedule of the program is mutually worked out between the participant and the mentor.
- Course completion certificate with 35 contact hours credit is issued upon successful completion of 35 hours of instructor led online meetings.
- More time with the mentor to interact and clarify
- You can set the schedule
- Learn at your convenience
- Effective and economical
How to enroll?
You need not make any payment upfront. After the completion of the first online meeting with the mentor, if you are convinced about the style of teaching / learning, then you make a 50% payment through bank transfer. The remaining 50% have to be paid upon successful completion of the program (before the issue of the 35 contact hours certificate).
Get in touch with us and schedule an initial meeting with the instructor.